Back to School – Education Aid 2016
Interpal’s annual ‘Back to School’ Campaign begins this month. As per usual, we will be supporting students and education facilities to ensure that Palestine’s young people are able to thrive in school!
Over the last year, your generosity helped us:
- Provide over 5000 school kits/uniforms for children across Palestine, Lebanon and Jordan.
- Provide equipment such as lab equipment, toys, outdoor toys and books, which will potentially benefit over 25,000 students across our areas of operation.
- Support the Al Insaani school in Lebanon, which educates and helps refugees from Syria, as well as continue support for the Nabil Badran Centre will educates children with special needs.
- Provide almost 500 university students with fee support across our areas of operation.
- Provide scholarships to over 100 students in Lebanon for specialist or vocational education.
The importance of education, both as a route out of poverty and as a way to help resilience cannot be underestimated. Palestine’s young people deserve opportunity and ways to expand their minds and talents and Interpal will ensure we don’t let their dreams fall to the wayside.
If you would like to support our education aid projects, please call 0208 961 9993 or visit interpal.org
Calculate your Zakat
Confused about how to calculate your Zakat? Try our simple-to-use calculator